Setting up the square integration
Connect the app for the first time
- Sign into your Copper account, and click ‘Settings.’
- Choose the ‘Integrations’ link.
- Locate the Square integration tile, and click ‘Connect’.
Install the app
- Choose the modules where you’d like to enable the app
- The app can only be positioned in the Related (Right Panel).
- Click ‘Connect’ to install the app in Copper.
Authorize the app
The next step is authorizing Copper to access your Square data.
Head to a Copper Person record to proceed with the authorization.
Only admin roles will be able to see this step. By clicking on the Authorize Square button, you’ll be presented with the Square Authorization popup, where you need to login and allow permissions.
Once you hit the button, you’re good to go!